The Lecture Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design, adapted for counter height use. It features a one- piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic footrest. The Lecture Stool combines comfort, design, and durability.
Lecture Counter Stool - Upholstered
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel
- Flatbar braces add functional style
- Ergonomic footrest
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit us to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
W19 D19.5 H32 | Seat H24 (Inches)