W82 D65 H30 | SEAT H17 in
W209 D165 H76 | SEAT H43 cm
With slightly smaller proportions than the popular Jane Bi-Sectional, the Jane LOFT Bi-Sectional is well suited to city living. It has been cleverly designed so that it can be configured with the chaise on the right OR left, depending on your floorplan. If your needs change, simply move the chaise and readjust the cushions to convert the design. It features button-tufted cushions and choice of stainless steel or walnut finish perimeter base. Constructed with 100% FSC®-Certified Wood in support of responsible forest management.
- Top-stitched, button-tufted seat and back cushions
- Base option 1: Brushed stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Base option 2: Solid wood, walnut finish perimeter base
- Seat and back cushions are flippable
- Dacron®-wrapped cushions for a structured look
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces (steel base only)
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Bay Home to preview samples of fabric and finish options.