W31 D35 H38 | SEAT H16 in
W79 D89 H97 | SEAT H40 cm
Combining fluid curves and tailored lines, the Hilary Chair is a contemporary take on mid-century Scandinavian style. A channel-stitch detail on the backrest adds subtle interest and unbroken piping along the arms and back emphasizes Hilary’s sculptural form. With its high back support and splayed angular wood base, the Hilary is designed for relaxing in style. Constructed with kiln-dried FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Frame is kiln-dried FSC®-Certified wood.
- Features piping and a channel-stitch detail to provide structure and support.
- Splayed angular wood base provides sculptural detail.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Bay Home to preview samples of fabric and finish options.