W31 D33 H27 | SEAT H15 in
W78 D84 H69 | SEAT H38 cm
The Halifax is a contemporary accent chair with a laid-back, industrial feel. Faceted upholstery panels rest on a precision welded, powder-coated steel frame. Walnut-finished paddle armrests help soften the strong lines of this unique design. Upholstered panels use FSC-Certified wood products in support of responsible forest management.
- Bench-made, solid steel frame
- Frame is finished in durable powder-coat
- Paddle armrests have exposed ply edges and walnut finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Three cushion panels are attached to the steel frame
- Cushion fill is Dacron®-wrapped to maintain shape
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Bay Home to preview samples of fabric and finish options.