W93 D93 H31 | SEAT H17.5 in
W236 D236 H79 | SEAT H45 cm
The Adelaide Bi-Sectional is a classic, symmetrical design that harkens back to Mid-century archetypes. Structured side cushions lend a vintage look, and provide added comfort. The solid, tapered-wood legs can be easily removed and reattached, allowing this sectional to fit through tight spaces. The sofa frame and legs are FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Dacron®-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look
- Solid wood legs use water-based, medium-toned finish
- Seat and back cushions are flippable
- Legs can be removed and reattached to get through tight doorways
- Sectional components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Bay Home to preview samples of fabric and finish options.